GOOACC EZ Pass Mounting Kit - 2 Sets of Peel-and-Stick Strips-EZ Pass/I-Pass/SunPass Adhesive Strips with Alcohol Prep Pad
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About this item
- These are the same mounting strips that come with your Pass
- Works with EZ Pass toll pass, IPass toll pass, Fastlane toll pass, and others.
- Included is 4 strips, enough for 2 vehicles (provided your pass still has the preinstalled strips)
- **Order Extra Sets. These Strips Are Great To Have Around. They Have So Many Other Uses.
Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener is up to five times stronger than hook-and-loop fasteners.
As tough, polyolefin mushroom-shaped stems snap together, they provide both the tensile strength to replace traditional fasteners and a cleaner-looking result.
The acrylic adhesive is well suited for applications exposed to high temperatures or for high surface energy (HSE) materials.
- Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners are used extensively in transportation, electronics, business equipment, machinery, medical, sign, and display markets.
- Applications include attaching signs, enclosure panels, banners, repositionable shelving, vehicle ceiling panels, furniture seats and backs, and marine carpeting.
Clear acrylic adhesive bonds well to aluminum, steel, acrylic, glass, wood, rigid vinyl.
Mushroom-shaped stems snap in place to ensure the fastener is engaged.
A Reclosable system is up to five times stronger than typical hook-and-loop fasteners.
Snap-in-place installation replaces screws and nails, snaps, and rivets.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
1. The actual delivery time depends on your delivery address. In peak season or under special weather conditions, the actual shipping time might have some delay.
2. Shipping regions to AK, HI in the US and to other countries, will charge extra costs on international shipping, please check the extra cost at the checkout.
3. For some countries, there might be a limitation on the total order amount due to uncertain shipping costs. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to place a bulk order.